The following outlined statements establish our security policies concerning any personal information we may collect about you when you visit www.essayusa.com. By the following statement, we guarantee confidentiality of the gathered information which under no circunstances will be disclosed to third parties. The data is stored for noncommercial use only in order to furnish clients with the quality service and support. Such information is only used for the improvement of the content and quality of our web pages and the services we provide. Be rest assured that your personal information will never be sold, rented or shared with any other third party (except anonymous accumulated information).
Information collected as you browse our website:
Cookies are basically text files used in the identification of individual machines that visit our web server. Cookies themselves do not identify the individual user, only the computer accessing our site. Several websites do this as its aids in the accurate evaluation and gauging of visitor traffic. The cookies used on our website will only record areas of the site that have been visited by your computer, as well as the time spent on those areas. Users can set/configure the computers to accept cookies and to be notified when a cookie is issued. There is also the possibility of setting your computer to block cookies completely but in a situation where you have set your computer to block cookies, some personalized services on our site cannot be provided to that user.
Use of Optional Information
During the course of navigating our site or using some of our services, you may be asked to provide personal information such as your name, email address, etc. so as to receive information or be provided with a service. Please be rest assured that we will never use personal information provided by you for any other purpose. It will never be sold, rented or shared. We do use the demographic information you may provide for market research purposes only. If you contact us via email to request information, report a problem, or provide feedback, then we will only use this information to respond to your message. Your information will never be shared with any third party websites or third parties.
Our website has put in place, top of the line security measures to protect you against loss, misuse, or identity theft.
Use of information acquired from employers or employees pursuant to this article shall be for the exclusive use and information of the commissioner in the discharge of his or her duties hereunder. It shall not be open to the public, nor be used in any court in any action or proceeding pending therein, unless the commissioner is a party to such action or proceeding, notwithstanding any other provisions of law. Such information insofar as it is material to the making and determination of a claim for benefits, shall be available to the parties affected and, at the commissioner’s discretion, may be made available to the parties affected in connection with effecting placement.
In certain cases, customer might feel the need to alter to change certain things with a delivered paper. At EssayUSA.com we understand this quite well. Hence we provide the best possible academic assistance in revising a paper and this is done at no cost based on the simple conditions below:
SUBMISSION: A request for revision must be initiated via the use of the “request revision button” on your personal order page.
DEADLINE: It is possible to request for a revision at any point in time before you approve an order sent to you, however please note that only a 10 day period is allowed for a revision request after the order has been approved by you. If Your order exceeds 20 pages, You can request a free revision within 14 days after approval. A stipulated but minimal fee might be charged if and only if the original paper requires a substantial revision. This fee will be based on the length and complexity on the desired revision. Our operators will be on board to aid calculate a fee estimate.
REQUEST FOR REVISION AFTER THE 10 DAY PERIOD OF ORDER APPROVAL
A request for revision made after the 10 day period of order approval will require that a new order be placed via the use of the edit/rewriting service module. However in keeping to our excellent customer service approach, EssayUSA.com is able to extend the deadline for revisions if the initial deadline allows such an extension.
Plagiarism Free Warranty
Plagiarism is perceived as academic fraud and is highly frowned against within the academic sphere. As such we at EssayUSA.com take the uniqueness of every delivered paper seriously. We consistently check for plagiarism before the papers are sent to you. This ensures the originality of our writers’ work. Each paper is run with a robust and up to date specially designed plagiarism software tool. Furthermore, our plagiarism software tool is consistently upgraded to ensure that it detects plagiarized texts with high certainty and accuracy.
In light of this we at EssayUSA.com, as a reputable academic writing company guarantee that every piece of written academic work is to a very high degree, plagiarism free against all on-line based sources, free sample or academic paper databases and even other works stored on our database.
In a situation where you, our esteemed customer has any doubt concerning a paper received from EssayUSA.com, then we will assume the responsibility of critically investigating the issue as well as revise the paper free of any charges on your path.
In the case of a dispute centered on the issue of high degree of plagiarism in a paper completed by one of our writers, it should be noted that only a scanned copy of a plagiarism report of the paper from turnitin.com or a plagiarism report from your professor or university will be acceptable in amicably resolving the case. No other document is capable of justifying or serves as proof that the paper submitted to you is plagiarized.
Over the years, EssayUSA.com has earned the reputation of being extremely reliable, transparent and trustworthy when it comes to issues that affect your academic stance. Our growing customer base and repeat customers are glaring examples of this notion. Our professionalism and expertise guarantees that we can be entrusted with all of your academic writing obligations. It is essential to us at EssayUSA.com that our Plagiarism-Free Warranty is upheld as we understand the academic danger of turning in a plagiarized paper. Not only does it put you, the customer at risk but it puts us in bad light from a business perspective and at EssayUSA.com we take our value propositions to customers quite seriously.
You can be sure our Plagiarism-Free Warranty is not something we take lightly and will do everything we can to maintain your trust and loyalty
Money Back Policy
We are a Customer-Oriented Service, hence be rest assured that we are willing to fulfill all the Instructions of your Assignments.
Please note Refund Request is an Extreme Measure that comes as the Last Stage of our cooperation in each particular case. We are willing to discuss with you the issues with the Final Version of the paper to identify why you believe we have provided you with a low-quality service. As such, we have simple rules for processing Refund Requests, which intend to expedite this process and make it simple for both you as a Customer and us as a Company to reach consensus.
Please mind that any Refund Case may be easily avoided by means of providing as Specific and Accurate instructions as possible when placing an Order. Usually it’s only Lack of Communication and Misunderstanding that lead to a Dispute Case.
You may message the Writer/Support Team or reach the Support Team via phone 24/7 at any stage of the Order Progress.
We issue a 100% Full Refund for the following:
- If we received a double payment from you (providing a Bank Statement showing the Double-Charge will definitely accelerate this Process);
- If you placed Identical Orders twice (or more) and paid for all of them;
- If the Writer has not been assigned;
- If you asked to Cancel the order before the Writer has been assigned (you will receive a notification when a Writer is assigned).
Other cases require an in-depth investigation by the Dispute Management Team. The Dispute Manager will contact you within 24 hours on Business Days after you have placed your request, to solve the case.
The Following is the list of Cases that fall under the “Need Investigation” Category:
1) In case the Paper has been Accepted by the Client at least once (and in case of multiple Revisions carried out) the Client is eligible for a Partial Refund of up to 50%.
Please note: The Client receives the Preview Version of the Paper in .pdf Format. When clicking on “Accept Order,” the Client gains ownership of our Copyrighted Property, which also indicates that we have delivered the work our Client expected from us.
2) In case the Client is requesting a Refund and the reason is “Professor’s Comments/Professor disapproved the paper etc.,” we would need to request a Feedback from the Client’s Professor with highlighted sections of what is not correct to have a sustainable Refund Claim.
How do I do that? – As a Student, the Client is entitled to request an explanation from their Teacher/Professor on what exactly was not done correctly/which criteria have not been met when writing the paper (Student Code of Rights and Responsibilities: Right to information on the scale used for evaluation of skills).
3) In case the paper is Late, we are to pay out the Time Delivery Difference, the Amount of which is determined by the result of Investigation carried out by the Dispute Management Team (The Calculation of the Refunded Amount is based on the Price Client paid for a particular deadline).
Please note: Such cases are rare in our Company and they often occur as a result of poor / lack of communication between the Client and the Writer/Support Team ( i.e. Instructions provided by the Client are not clear, but it was impossible to reach the Client neither via messages nor phone).
Our Company reserves the right to take into consideration the amount of time we waited for the Reply from our Client when carrying out an investigation regarding the Time Delivery Difference Compensation.
Please note: In cases of Urgent Orders (of a 3-, 8-, 24-hour deadline), we may calculate an exact amount of time, even down to minutes, that we waited for the Client’s reply.
4) If the Refund Request (Not of the Lateness Category) is related to Assignments of the Urgent Category (of a 3-, 8- and 24-hour deadline), our Dispute Management Team is to investigate the case.
Please note: The Rush Factor and Non-Responsiveness on the Client’s end (no response to our messages/calls regarding the Clearance of Instructions) will be considered as such affecting the Quality of the Final version of the Paper.
5) The Refund Request falls under the category of Plagiarism. Plagiarism is presenting someone else’s work or ideas as your own, with or without their consent, by incorporating it into your work without full acknowledgement.
In case the reason for Refund Request is “Plagiarism,” the Client is expected to provide the Turnitin Report. However, please consider that the References Section/Citations may be identified as Plagiarism when in fact they are not (the number of References used by the Writer should correspond to the Number of References the Client specified in Initial Instructions).
Please note: The Index of Plagiarism is predetermined by the Client’s Educational Institution/Discipline. In case a particular threshold is preferred, the number/percentage of Citations used in the text should be specified in Initial Instructions / discussed either with the Writer or Support Team.
6) The Refund Claim is “Low Grade/Not the Grade I expected.” Please keep in mind we cannot guarantee a Specific Grade. We guarantee a High-Quality Product, although the Client’s Professor may assess not only the sheer knowledge of the Student, but other factors beyond our control that can weigh into the final Score of the Paper. However, in case of the Negative Feedback being received from the Professor, the Client is welcome to upload it to the Files Section in the Profile (under the Number of an Order being Disputed) and message the Support Team regarding the fact of the upload on the Client’s end.
7) We provide a 14-Day Grace Period (After the Approval of the paper) for the Client to check the product and make sure all the requirements have been followed. However, in case we receive no response about clarifications (in case we need any) from the Client within 5 days, the case will be Permanently Closed.
Please note: Such approach applies ONLY when 14 days of the Grace Period have already expired, for example:
- The Client is at the 9th day of the Grace Period;
- The Client sends a Refund Request;
- We reply within 24 hours, asking for clarifications (in case of a Vague Refund Claim);
- We do not receive Reply from the Client within 5 days, which makes it 15 days from the moment of the Paper Delivery;
- Case is Permanently Closed.
Please mind such cases are easy to avoid. You will receive a notification from the Dispute Management Team to both your Personal Account on our Platform and your E-Mail within 24 hours on Business Days.
8) Cancellation of the order after the writer has been assigned.
In case the customer wants to cancel the order after the writer has been assigned, our Company reserves the right to provide the Client with a Partial Refund, based on the amount of completed work. The Amount of Partial Refund will be calculated by our Dispute Management Team, taking into consideration the amount of work our Writer has already completed on the paper, for example:
- The initial Deadline is 5 days, with the Price of 100 USD;
- on the 3rd day the Client decides to Cancel the Order;
- Our Dispute Management Team carries out an investigation and finds out that our writer had completed 50% of the assignment;
- According to the following Rule, the client is eligible for a 50% Partial Refund (50 USD) with granted access to the Partially Written Paper.
9) Once our Dispute Management Team approves the Refund Request, it is to be issued within 5 Business Days. The funds shall reach the Client’s Account within 3-5 Business days, depending on the regulations and service specifics of the Client’s Bank.
10) Requested writer refund policies:
- If the writer requested by a customer is not available, we will refund 100% for the “Requested writer” paid-for feature.
- If the writer requested by a customer was late with the order, we do not provide a refund for the “Requested writer” paid-for service.
- If a customer is not satisfied with the work provided by the requested writer without valid, objective reasons, we do not provide a refund for the “Requested writer” feature.
Our Company reserves the right to carry out at least 1 Revision before the expiration of the Initial Deadline the Client paid for.
1) We are always willing to provide our Clients with a top-notch service and are interested in a long-term cooperation. We suppose the deadline you pay for is the most convenient for you and allows you to meet the requirements of your Educational Institution. Therefore, in case we delivered the paper earlier (i.e. the paper was delivered in 5 days when the deadline is 7 days) we suggest that we Revise the paper and meet the deadline of 7 days, taking into consideration your comments on what instructions have not been followed.
Please note: In case a Revision Request comes with new instructions, an Additional Fee is to be implied in 100% of cases. The amount of Additional Fee is calculated by our Support Team. With that being said, in case the Refund Claim comes with comments on instructions that have not been paid for, our Company reserves the right to decline on such a Request.
2) In case the Client decides to change the Deadline at any stage of the paper being in Progress, an additional fee is implied in 100% of cases (please mind that it will be IMPOSSIBLE to change the deadline in Orders of the Urgency Category, which are Orders of a 3-, 8- or 24-hour deadline).
Please note: When investigating such Cases, the factor of Deadline Change will be taken into consideration as such of an utmost importance. Shortening the Deadline definitely affects the workflow of the Writer, which, in turn, may lower the Quality of the Paper. Therefore, the amount of the Refund, in case it is approved by the Dispute Management Team, may be lower than in cases with no change of the deadline.
We value you as our Customer and we take great pride in our Customer Service, hence be rest assured that the Dispute Process will be quick and painless. The only thing we need to know is the reason you are Asking for a Refund. Such information is crucial for Both Sides.
We are looking forward to our further cooperation and thank you for using our Service.
Confidentiality and safeness guaranteed.
At EssayUSA.com, we always care about the safeness and confidentiality of our customers. With us, you can sleep at night and not think if your personal data is disclosed to any third parties. In addition, no credit card data is stored in our databases, only the IDs’ of the payment transactions so we could locate your purchase in case of any modification necessities. EssayUSA.com takes pride in delivering only original, plagiarism-free papers and work only with the most reputable partners. Should you ever recommend us to your friends, tell them one thing for sure – these guys will never put on stake their customers’ reputation, and will always support their academic careers!